Are You Refactoring Code For The Right Reasons?
It’s tempting to jump into refactoring code that’s hard for you to understand – but make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons!
But before you take that leap, you should probably consider that there can be some dangers.
In this episode, I share 6 considerations to take into account that will help you avoid getting into a stressful situation when you choose to refactor code.
- Are You A Perfectionist Programmer?
- Software Developer vs Consultant – What’s Better For YOU?
- An Agile Budget Keeps You From Being A Code Monkey
- “New Framework Disease” (NFD) in Software Development
- Democratic Software Architecture – Sharing Technology Decisions