A Product Manager Is A Programmer’s Best Friend!
Software developers are often frustrated when a product manager changes the design at the last minute. But product managers are a programmer’s best friend!
I found a post on reddit this week that underscores this point:
This is a funny graphic, but I think it underscores the disconnect between how programmers sometimes feel helpless, and how they really are responsible for quality shortcuts too.
In this episode, I share how your colleagues in product management are actually your biggest ally.
Whether you’re in Operations, UX,Ssupport, or any other aspect of developing software – a good relationship with the manager of your product is indispensable.
As the “CEO of their product”, these individuals have access to resources and the ability to influence the company in ways you may not have thought of.
- Why Do So Many Programmers Lose Hope?
- Caffeine Makes It Harder To Be Agile!
- How Uncertainty Impacts Software Development Processes
- Is Your Software Company a Feature Factory or a Lean Startup?
- How a Business Model Canvas Helps Agile Teams