5 Big Lies The Software Industry Tells You
Looking at what decisions others make about their career in software can be a big mistake.
Though having a career in software development can be exciting, there is also cause for serious caution.
In this episode, I share the 5 biggest lies I have bought myself, and I hope you don’t about your career in software development.
With healthy decisions and a realistic mindset, you can advance quicker than others and not get stuck in common traps.
Skip To Points In The Video
- Technical Skills Determine Your Success
- Harder Work Gets More Done
- Past Success Determines Future Results
- Bigger Companies Have Better Practices
- Promotions Are Proportional